Sold $662,000 - House
If you are looking for the perfect family home in a quiet and convenient location then look no further than this superbly located, immaculate 4 bedroom plus study Simonds home. Sitting on large, approximately 602sqm of land in one of the most sought after Hunt Club Estate, this beautiful home is certain to impress anyone from the very first moment of stepping in.
As you enter in, you are welcomed by wide double door entrance and light filled spacious formal lounge which leads to large, open living area and dining, perfect for growing family to sit and relax. A third separate living area flows next to it which offers multiple options to use it as rumpus, kids’ play zone or even as a further accommodation if required.
Boasting a fully well-equipped, separate kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances, walk in pantry, Caesar stone benchtop, glass splashback, dishwasher and plenty of storage cupboards is sure to meet your expectation of high design and quality.
Featuring 4 generous bedrooms with timber flooring, the master with full ensuite, double vanity, tiled shower and spacious WIR with overhead storage cabinets. The other three bedrooms comprise their own BIR and two with sliding mirror doors and located close to central family bathroom with separate bath and shower facilities.
The rear yard provides a minimal maintenance outdoor large space for kids to play or pets to run around.
Additional internal and external features are:
• Solar hot water system
• Download lights throughout the living areas
• Beautiful wall niches
• DLUG with remote and internal access.
• Split air conditioning
• Ducted heating
• Security alarm system
Surrounded by established quality homes, this well-designed home not only provides a high-quality lifestyle but you will find all your local amenities at your fingertips.
• Broad Oak bus stop is just one-minute walk from the home
• Cranbourne East Primary School and Cranbourne Secondary college are within walking distance
• Hunt club shopping centre is approximately 3 minutes’ drive away from the house
• A short drive to Casey Race Aquatic Centre
• Casey Grammar school is only a short drive away from the house.
• Peter Catholic School, St. Thomas the Apostle School, Clyde Primary School & Shopping centre- all are just 5 minutes’ drive away from the house
• Cranbourne Train Station is approximately 8 minutes’ drive away from the house
Also an easy access to South Gippsland Highway, Monash freeway, Thompson parkway shopping centre, Merinda Park Train Station, Medical centres, local shops, Café and quality restaurants.
A standout home- Certain to impress!
Call Today. It won’t last long!
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN HOUSE INSPECTION