Sold - House, Residential
Enhanced with natural light and situated in the fastest growing area of Wallan, this four bedroom house with hush boutique piece, accessed by a private road directly faces a tranquil bushland reserve and offers you easy access to enjoy the walking tracks.
Outdoors: take advantage of the covered alfresco area, ideal for gathering with guests, or indulge your green thumb with the neat gardens on offer. There is also a rainwater tank, a small garden shed, single garage and convenient rear yard access via double gates.
Quality Features :
– BEDROOMS: 4 good sized Bedrooms. Spacious Master Bedroom with WIR having shelves and Full ensuite. Other 2 bedrooms with BIR serviced by Central Bathroom with Bath Tub and a separate toilet and a study.
– KITCHEN: Open Plan Living/Dining Kitchen with Walk-In Pantry, 900 mm Stainless Steel Appliances, laminex Stone Benchtops and ample cupboard space.
– HEATING/COOLING: Ducted Heating and Evaporative Cooling.
– LAUNDRY: Generous size laundry.
– PARKING: Single Car Garage with remote control.
– LOCATION: Close to beautiful parklands, Minutes’ drive to Hume Freeway and Hume Highway, Wallan Secondary College, Wallan Primary School, Kindergartens, Proposed St. Patrick’s School, major shopping precinct, restaurants/ café, retail shops and much more
– BENEFITS: First Home Owners Grant ( Up to $20,000 ) and Stamp Duty Savings. (Subject to Govt. Policy)
Please call now to book an inspection before you miss out on such a wonderful opportunity .